Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2009

BACCALAUREATE EXAM EXERCISES REPORTED SPEECH: WH QUESTIONS

BACCALAUREATE EXAM EXERCISES


CORRECTION


REPORTED SPEECH: WH QUESTIONS


III- REWRITE THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN REPORTED SPEECH


1....asked how much food the lions had eaten the previous week.

2....asked where Ziad lived.

3....asked how many players I was going to substitute.

4....inquired where the nearest post office was.

5....wondered what time I usually started my shift.

6....inquired why the owner hadn't bought a new rake.

7....asked Talal where he had been.

8....asked the guide when they would get to the shore.

9....asked me how long I would park there.

10....asked me what I would do if I were/was a celebrity.

11...inquired how long I had been back.

12....who had discovered America.

13. The pupil asked what time there would be the break.

14....wanted to know who that woman was.

15....inquired why I had neglected my duties.

16....asked Majd where he had been the previous week.

17....asked his dad where tea was grown.

18....wondered what rise she could expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment