Pages

Saturday 9 May 2009

AGREEING AND DISAGREEING

AGREEING AND DISAGREEING

If people agree with each other about something, they have the same opinion about it or say that they have the same opinion.
If you disagree with someone or disagree with what they say, you do not accept that what they say is true or correct. You can also say that two people disagree.

AGREEING

I share the same view.
You're absolutely right.
I couldn't agree more on this.
I totally agree with you.
I agree with this idea.
I agree with you about this.
This idea is absolutely right.
I can't agree more.
I completely agree with this idea.
You're right. I agree with you.

PARTIAL AGREEMENT

I see your point but I'm not sure I agree with you.
I see what you mean, but your idea isn't totally right.
That's one way of looking at it, but your idea isn't convincing.
I see your point, but it isn't true.
I'm not sure that I agree with this idea.
This idea is partially right.

DISAGREEING

I totally disagree with you about that.
I think this is an awful idea.
I think it is a bad idea.
I'm afraid I can't agree with this idea.
I'm afraid I entirely disagree with you.
I don't think so.
Sorry to say it , but you're wrong.
I don't agree with this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment