Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2009

FRIENDS AND FRIENDSHIP : TO SSS ONCE MORE

FRIENDS AND FRIENDSHIP

TO SSSSSSSS

Thought You Were

by Carmen

I used to think,
Our friendship was the best.
Now we can really,
Put it to the test.
You were always there for me,
This I know,
Always right there,
Being alone is what I wanted though.
Every time something bad happened,
You always said it was my fault.
When that started,
My love for you came to a halt.
Why would you blame me,
For something I didn't do?
Can't you just for once believe,
That what I say could be true?
I know it's hard,
To face reality,
Because it's a lot easier,
To make this illusion what you see.
I thought I was your best friend,
Come to find out I wasn't even close.
The sting of the truth,
Is what hurt me the most.

I thought you were my best friend,
Now I know that's not true.
Goodbye,
Our friendship is through.

1 comment:

  1. losing a friend is the most hard thing you fell really so sad and u can not make a new relationship whit no one i say that cause i have really sufferd from friends and friendship..... anyway life is like this it's become an habit for this miserable sara!!Xd

    ReplyDelete