Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2009

SECOND CONDITIONAL EXERCISE

SECOND CONDITIONAL EXERCISE

PART ONE


I. GIVE THE CORRECT FORM OF THE VERB

1. I wouldn't be so keen on employing him if I (not think) he was the best person for the job.

2. I (not like) it very much if they gave the job to Majd.

3. I wouldn't get so angry with you if you (get) more work done.

4. You would speak better English if you (read) more in English.

5. You'd get more work done if you (plan) your day better.

6. You (be) smarter if you graduated from university.

7. He (not be) so serious if you went to parties more often.

8. He wouldn't be so self-confident if he (know) the truth.

9. If I (come) into a fortune, I would give up working.

10. If I knew how it worked I (tell) you what to do.

11. If we (catch) the 10 o'clock train, we would get there on time.

12. What (you, do) if you found 1.000 000 DHS in a bag in the street?

13. What would you do if you (hear) that someone you worked with had an alcohol
problem?

14. What would you do if you (hit) a parked car in a car park?

15. If Jalal were here he (catch) some fish for supper.

16. It would be nice if the rain (stop).

17. I would sing you a song if I (have) my guitar.

18. If I had a better sleeping bag, I (not feel) so cold.

19. If the tent (be) any smaller, one of us would have to sleep outside.

20. I (look) out for snacks if I were you.

21. If I (not be) so hungry I would share my sandwich with you.

22. If he were a young man, he (be able) to walk faster.

23. We (be) on the beach if we were in Marbilla.

24. If smoking were allowed I (have) a cigarette.

25. If there were no mosquitoes, there (be) no malaria.

No comments:

Post a Comment