Pages

Sunday 21 December 2008

MOURAD MOUJAHID WROTE

Who of us is not impressed by his father?
Everybody is of course.
My father is really gifted.I find him the best father in the world. He is a teacher and he enjoys his job because he likes to meet and to help s many different people. He also loves his family and he does his best to protect us, my sister, my mother and me. He tries to make us happy.

Moreover, my father has a lot of leisure activities such as surfing the netto enrich his scientific knowledge. He also enjoys listening to music and playing the guitar.

Physically, his physiognomy announces his character. He is slim and round-faced. He is of medium height, with brown expressive eyes, which proves his intelligence. He is bald and he usually weras casual clothes.

I love my father so much.

MOURAD MOUJAHID

8 comments:

  1. NICE DESCRIPTION

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so nice if evry one of us see in her dad the most beautiful dad in the world, that make the communication with her very easy.
    look after your dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello realy good mourad i'm intersting in your writting .

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello really good mourad
    continue

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh, there are lot of people that aren't impressed by their father

    ReplyDelete
  6. your writting is perfect mourad continue like that , and i'm very surprised to know that your father is a talented person ,he enjoys playing guitar and lestining to music !! and it's cute , because we found only some fathers interesting in music.Anyway take care of your dad

    ReplyDelete
  7. c'est parfait. lah yerdi alik a si mourad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks , I've recently been looking for information approximately this topic for ages and yours is the best I've came upon till now.
    However, what about the bottom line? Are you positive concerning
    the supply?

    Review my web page ... hen64.org

    ReplyDelete