Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2009

THIRD CONDITIONAL : EXERCISE

THIRD CONDITIONAL : EXERCISE

PART ONE

I. GIVE THE CORRECT FORM OF THE VERB

1. I'd have told you the news sooner if I (see) you.

2. I (help) you if you'd told me there was a problem.

3. I (buy) the bigger model if I'd been able to afford it.

4. I (never, believe) it was possible if I didn't seen it with my own eyes.

5. I wouldn't have met up with Talal if I (stay) at home.

6. If he hadn't fallen asleep while driving he (not crash) his car.

7. If we (have) enough money we would have gone to the concert.

8. I wouldn't have lost my job if I (not be) late for work.

9. If the wind hadn't been so strong, the bridge (not collapse).

10. I would have phoned Siham if I (not forget) her phone number.

11. If you had come earlier, you (see) the famous actor.

12. If my alarm-clock (ring) I would have been on time.

13. If I had seen Mariam, I (tell) her.

14. If Tara had been free yesterday, I (invite) her.

15. If they (not pass) their exam, their teacher would have been sad.

16. If it (rain) yesterday, would you have stayed at home?

17. If the weather (be) miserable, what would you have done?

18. If you (not call) I wouldn't have known about the meeting.

19. If I had known about the party, I (come) .

20. If he (receive) an invitation, he would have joined us.

21. If she (feel) better, she would have gone to work.

22. If it hadn't rained yesterday, we (go) on a picnic.

23. If we had gone on a trip last Sunday, we (get) wet.

24. If you (listen) to me, you wouldn't have married him.

25. We (not lose) that customer if you had done your job right.

2 comments:

  1. thank you very match teatcher j'ai trouver les exercice

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you teatcher

    ReplyDelete