Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2009

BACCALAUREATE EXAM EXERCISES REPORTED SPEECH: YES / NO QUESTIONS

BACCALAUREATE EXAM EXERCISES

CORRECTION

REPORTED SPEECH: YES / NO QUESTIONS

II- REWRITE THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN REPORTED SPEECH

1. Mourad asked if Bouchra would like a cup of tea.

2. Zakaria wanted to know if they had bought enough food for the party.

3. The residents asked the mayor if he/she was going to have their roads repaired.

4. The coach wanted to know if the boys could do their best.

5. He asked Jalal if he lived in the country.

6. The commander asked if his troops had enough ammunition.

7. He asked if I was going to start work the next day.

8. She wanted to know if Mouncif would get there on time.

9. The teacher asked if I would agree to help the students who had fallen behind.

10. The journalist required if Omar had seen the accident.

11. The babysitter inquired if she would have to feed the baby every two hours.

12. The policeman wondered if I didn't know the traffic regulations.

13. The little boy wondered if he would be able to do that exercise.

14. They inquired if they had been to Agadir.

15. The instructor wanted to know if I had ever worked with groups from abroad.

16. The head teacher wondered if the students had liked the play the before.

17. They asked me if I was really being followed by the police.

18. She wanted to know if he was staying with his family then.

19. They inquired if I had seen the eclipse the day before.

20. The watchmaker asked if I had bought that Swiss watch at his place.

No comments:

Post a Comment