Pages

Saturday 4 April 2009

CONDITIONAL

CONDITIONAL

Choose whether the verb should be in the CONDITIONAL tense, or in the FUTURE tense:

1.Tomorrow I ________ to the movies.
a) would go
b) will go
2. If I had a lot of money, I ________ a house in Mexico.
a) would buy
b) will buy
3. When I have a lot of money, I ________ a house in Mexico.
a) would buy
b) will buy
4. He told me that he ________ later.
a) would come
b) will come
5. If I were you, I ________ to her.
a) would not talk
b) will not talk
6. I ________ my brother tomorrow.
a) would see
b) will see
7. I ________ to find someone to fix my computer.
a) will try
b) would try
8. She promised me that her father ________ me.
a) would pay
b) will pay
9. The students thought that he ________ their professor.
a) will be
b) would be
10. They ________ my car tomorrow.
a) would fix
b) will fix

ANSWERS:
1) b
2) a
3) b
4) a
5) a
6) b
7) a
8) a
9) b
10) b

No comments:

Post a Comment