Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2009

BACCALAUREATE EXAM EXERCISES SECOND CONDITIONAL EXERCISE 1

BACCALAUREATE EXAM EXERCISES SECOND CONDITIONAL EXERCISE 1

GIVE THE CORRECT FORM OF THE VERBS IN BRACKETS

1. If she had a better sleeping bag, she (not feel).......

........... so cold.

2. If the tent (be).............. any smaller, one of us

would have to sleep outside.

3. I (look)........................ out for snacks if I

were you.

4. If I (not be).................. so hungry I would share

my sandwich with you.

5. If he were a young man, he (be able).....................

to walk faster.

6. You (be).................... smarter if you graduated

from university.

7. He (not be).................. so serious if you went to

parties more often.

8. He wouldn't be so self-confident if he (know).............

..... the truth.

9. If I (come)..................... into a fortune, I would

give up working.

10. If I knew how it worked I (tell)..................

you what to do.

11. If we (catch)................. the 10 o'clock train,

we would get there on time.

12. What............. (you, do).................... if you

found $ 100 000 in a bag in the street?

13. What would you do if you (hear)................. that

someone you worked with had an alcohol problem?

14. What would you do if you (hit)................ a parked

car in a car park?

15. If Jack were here he (catch)..................... some

fish for supper.

16. I wouldn't be so keen on employing him if I (not think)

.............. he was the best person for the job.

17. I (not like)........... it very much if they gave the

job to Mark.

18. I wouldn't get so angry with you if you (get)..........

.......... more work done.

19. You would speak English better if you (work)..........

........... more in English.

20. You'd get more work done if you (plan).................

... your day better.

21. It would be nice if the rain (stop)....................

22. I would sing you a song if I (have)...................

... my guitar.

23. We (be)........................ on the beach if we

were in Sidney.

24. If smoking were allowed I................ a cigarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment