Pages

Monday 7 June 2010

PERSONAL LETTER: LETTER OF THANKS TO A TEACHER

PERSONAL LETTER: LETTER OF THANKS TO A TEACHER

Kadi High School

7, Meknes Road,

Salé.

15th May,2010

Dear Mrs. Tahiri,

As you are aware, I did very well in my last examination. I now wish

to thank you for all the good work that you had done for me and for all

the others in the class.

You must believe me when I say that we found your lessons very

interesting, and your kind words were an added inspiration to us to study

hard.

I am sure it was only because of your good work that I and many

others in the class did so well in the examination. I shall always

remember you with affection, gratitude and respect, as well my friends

who passed the examination together with me.

You are indeed a teacher of outstanding calibre and it is a unique

privilege to be taught by you.

Your loving student,

Siham Badri

No comments:

Post a Comment