Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2009

BACCALAUREATE EXAM EXERCISES FIRST CONDITIONAL EXERCISE 1

BACCALAUREATE EXAM EXERCISES FIRST CONDITIONAL

EXERCISE 1

GIVE THE CORRECT FORM OF THE VERBS IN BRACKETS

1. If you take my advice, you (not have).................

problems any more.

2. If you sell more than you did last year you (be)

.................. soon on your way.

3. If she (find)...................... a good job, she

will pay all her bills.

4. If the plan (succeed)................ you will make

a profit.

5. If he (not get)............. a big order he will go

bankrupt.

6. If I see you standing talking again, you (not get)

.................arise.
7. If you (not do)................. anything really bad,

your job here will be quite safe.

8. If share prices (drop)................. , we will lose

our money.

9. If he (come)............... before ten, we will meet

him at the station.

10. So if I don't hear from you, I (assume)...............

everything is fine.

11. I'll only call you if I think there (be).............

...... a problem.

12. If we (not protect)................... the elephant,

it will become extinct.

13. If he (not accept)............. our offer, we will

have to withdraw.

14. If you (give)....................... me a 10% discount,

I'll buy two.

15. She (look)..................... completely different

if she cuts her hair.

16. I (be)................. very pleased if you make it.

17. You (have).......... to work very hard if you want to

pass your English exam.

18. You will be tired tomorrow if you (not to go).........

...... to bed soon.

19. I (bring).................. my laptop if we have to

look at the documents.

20. If I read this manual, I (not make).................

any mistakes.

21. If sales (not improve).................... soon, we

will have to lay off some workers.

22. If the report (not be)................. on my desk

tomorrow morning, you will be in big trouble.

23. If you (eat).............. an apple every day, you'll

be very healthy.

24. I will see him at the cinema if he (have).............

........ the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment