Pages

Friday 23 May 2014

English For Every Day Use: Making an appointment


English For Every Day Use
Making an appointment




1- Suggesting an appointment:

To propose making an appointment:
Can I come and see you?
I'd like you to come and see me
Can you come and see me?
Let's meet

2- Talking about dates:

To ask about dates:
What day would suit you?
To suggest a date:
What about Thursday?
I'd like to make it soon
I'm free on Tuesdays
Next Friday would suit me
To specify date:
On Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday
On the 25th of March / On March the 25th
Tomorrow; The day after tomorrow
Soon; In the next few days

3- Talking about time:

To ask about time:
What time would suit you?
What time are you free?
To suggest a time, use:
What about early afternoon?
I'm free in the afternoon
I'd like to make it about ten o'clock
Three-thirty would suit me
To specify time:
In the morning / afternoon / evening
Before lunch / after lunch
At about eleven / eleven-thirty / twelve

4-Talking about place:

To ask about place:
Where shall we meet?
Where would suit you?
To suggest a place:
What about at my place?
Let's make it here
To specify place:
At your / my office / home / hotel

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!




And Blessed Are The Ones Who Care For Their Fellow Men!

No comments:

Post a Comment