Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

In answer to John’s e-mail, Dounia Abakil wrote

In answer to John’s e-mail, Dounia wrote

Hi John,

I enjoyed reading your last e-mail. It was really interesting. I like your free time activities, your favourite sport and also your beautiful State Alaska.

So now it’s my turn to give you some information about myself and my hometown.

I’m Dounia. I’m 17 years old and I’m from Salé, a nice city in Morocco. I still live with my parents like any other Moroccan girl. I like surfing very much in addition to listening to music.

I’m very proud of being Moroccan. Morocco is a really fantastic country. You should visit it.
There are many interesting things to see and to taste. I hope you’ll come one day to see by yourself the beauty of the country and the friendliness of the Moroccan people.

That’s all for the time being. E-mail me when you can.

Take care,

Dounia Abakil

No comments:

Post a Comment