Pages

Monday 13 July 2009

CONDITIONAL TYPE 1 EXERCISE

CONDITIONAL TYPE 1 EXERCISE

PUT THE VERBS BETWEEN BRACKETS IN THE CORRECT TENSE.

( Conditional Type 1 )

1- If he (want) to visit a foreign country, he must have

a valid visa and a passport.

2- If these flowers (not water), they (die).

3- Jabir (join) us later if he (find) time.

4- If she (drink) this medicine, she (feel) better.

5- If she (not feel) well, she (have to take) a day-off.

6- If he (not tell) me the truth at once, I (never trust)

him again.

7- If she (set) the alarm clock, she (not oversleep).

8- If she (take) this pill, she (not be) seasick.

9- If he (pass) his exam, he (go) on university.

10- I (not accept) his explanation only if he (not support)

it with evidence.

11- We haven't got a key but she (let) us in if she (be) at home.

12- If those shoes in the window shop (fit) me, I (buy) them.

13- If I get a rise in my salary next year, I (buy) a new car.

14- If we (catch) the bus, we (arrive) at ten o'clock.

15- If you (not practise) speaking English, you (never become)

really fluent.

1 comment: