Pages

Sunday 8 May 2016

2bac writing: Should you change your eating habits? Explain

2bac writing: Should you change your eating habits? Explain

I think I have healthy eating habits and so it is not necessary for me to change them, even though there are a few things that I could do better if I wanted my diet to be totally healthy. I eat fruit and vegetables every day but I only eat one or two pieces of fruit when it seems that the appropriate amount should be at least three. In addition, I do not usually eat whole-grain bread or cereals but doctors advise to eat them because of their fiber, which is good for the organism.

But as a whole, I think my diet is balanced as I try to eat in a varied way.




ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!




And Blessed Are The Ones Who Care For Their Fellow Men!



THOSE WHO KNOW DO NOT TALK; THOSE WHO TALK DO NOT KNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment