Pages

Sunday 8 May 2016

2bac writing: Do you practise some sport? Which one?

2bac writing: Do you practise some sport? Which one?

I think practising sports is a very good and enjoyable way of staying fit and healthy.

My favourite sport is football and I play it at least once a week. I like volleyball because it is a team sport and it is the perfect excuse for me and my friends to get together on a Saturday morning.

In addition, it is not a very difficult sport to learn and everybody can have a good time playing it even if they are not very good at it.

However, I also try to practise other kinds of sport. I go running twice a week and I cycle every now and then, but I do not like these so much because they are individual sports and not so entertaining as football.




ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!




And Blessed Are The Ones Who Care For Their Fellow Men!



THOSE WHO KNOW DO NOT TALK; THOSE WHO TALK DO NOT KNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment